CCF Code and CCMS
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SYSTEM TO ASSIST WITH ACHIEVING AND MAINTAINING COMPLIANCE TO THE RELEVANT INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS?
The system can be used by companies who do not have ISO Accreditation but are looking for a solution to maintain compliance. The Civil Contractors Management System (CCMS) has over 120 documents available to you that are customised for the Queensland civil construction industry and specifically designed to help your business comply with industry standards and regulations. Some of the examples of these include:
- Daily Diary
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Form
- Non Conformance Report
- Site Induction
- Skills Matrix
- Workplace WHS Audit – Inspection
REGISTER AND REPORTS
- Accident Incident register
- Extension of Time Register
- Plant Register
- Subcontractor Details Register
- Training and Competency
- Audit Report
- Project Performance Report
- Site WHS Data Report
- Air Quality (Dust Control and Plant Emissions)
- Environmental Management
- Excavation Soil Management
- Flora and Fauna Protection
- Hearing and Noise protection
- Heritage and Archaeology
- Identification, excavation and disposal of Contaminated Materials
- Tendering, Quotes and Contracts
- Traffic Management
- Working in Trenches
PLAN AND PROCEDURES
- Business Plan
- Health and Safety Management Plan
- Environmental Management Plan
- Site Induction – Safety Rules
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE?
You have the opportunity to play in the sandbox version of the system for 2 weeks, following this you will be contacted and if you wish to proceed further, you will be given the opportunity to have a 3 month free trial.
Click HERE for more information.
To book in your FREE trial contact: Leanne Weier, Manager – Client Services at email@example.com or 0439 782 087.