CCF QLD Membership Renewal
Over the past 12 months CCF QLD has gone from strength to strength, having been recognised by both state and local governments for the advocacy work we have completed for our members while continuing to maintain and grow industry networks, and increasing our member benefits.
There has never been a better time to be part of CCF QLD. Recently we have:
- Continued to advocate for members needs to both state and local governments
- Facilitated more than 30 industry events, providing businesses across Queensland access to networking opportunities, keynote presentations and industry information
- Delivered high quality training to more than 700 individuals and business in 2018-2019
- Established 6 member driven Industry Committees
- Introduced the JAS-ANZ approved CCF Code and Management System Document Suite.
Members are the reason CCF QLD exists and are critical to the success of the organisation.
CCF QLD’s goals are to ensure members are:
- Represented – by ensuring their voice is heard at a local, state and national level
- Informed– by providing them with sound advice, the latest information and quality training
- Connected– by bringing them together with useful contacts, suppliers and each other.
For more information, please phone the CCF QLD 1300 CCF QLD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.