FNQ Regional Projects Forum
Are you a supplier interested in securing work on regional projects?
This event is your chance to learn about current and upcoming projects in FNQ and related supply chain opportunities, while gaining valuable market intelligence.
- Construction Skills Queensland Director Evidence and Data Robert Sobyra – Far North Queensland construction industry outlook
- Tropical North Global Tourism Hub (featuring supplier portal launch) and Wangetti Trail
- Cairns Convention Centre expansion
- Smithfield Bypass, Bruce Highway – Cairns Southern Access Corridor – Stage 3 Edmonton to Gordonvale and Stage 4 Kate Street to Aumuller Street
- Atherton Hospital redevelopment
- Mount Emerald Wind Farm update
7.00 am Registration
7.00 am–7.45 am Stand-up breakfast
7.45 am–10.15 am Presentations (with break for morning tea)
10.15 am-10.30 am Q & A panel & close
10.30 am–11.00 am Networking
Click here for bookings and more information.