FNQROC Regional Development Manual Update
To date, initial submissions have been received, with councils’ technical staff having reviewed and provided recommendations at Regional Submission Workshops held on the 28th and the 29th of November 2019.
The recommendations borne out of these meetings have been updated within each of the relevant sections (unless otherwise noted in the register), and associated drawings. All updated documents, red-line mark-up drawings and a register of changes can be found HERE.
The purpose of these amendments (referred to as Version 8) is to ensure the FNQROC Regional Development Manual continues to be functional and up to date and to provide a consistent set of standards. The FNQROC Regional Development Manual will be of interest to all consultants and contractors who carry out engineering works within, or for, these local government areas.
Industry workshops on the proposed changes will be held Friday 6th March 2020 and held at Cairns Regional Council.
TO REGISTER for this workshop please contact Lachlan Rankine via EMAIL
Public Notification Period
The Public Notification period will commence from the 31st January 2020 – 31st March 2020, in which we invite you to submit your request for changes via EMAIL or POST (details below).
Any person may make a submission regarding the proposed amendments. To be considered properly made the submission:
- is signed by each person (the submission-makers) who made the submission; and
- is received during the consultation period which commences on 31 January 2020 to 31 March 2020; and
- states the name and residential or business address of all submission-makers; and
- states its grounds, and the facts and circumstances relied on to support the grounds; and
- states 1 postal or electronic address for service relating to the submission for all submission-makers; and
- is made to the Far North Queensland Regional Organisation of Councils.
Submissions can be lodged in the following via EMAIL or POST:-
Mail Lachlan Rankine, Regional Strategic Infrastructure Coordinator
FNQROC, PO Box 359, CAIRNS QLD 4870
For further information contact Lachlan Rankine, Regional Strategic Infrastructure Coordinator on 07 4044 3684.