Membership Renewal : 2018-19
Over the past 12 months CCF QLD has gone from strength to strength, being recognised by both state and local governments for the advocacy work have completed for our members while continuing to maintain and grow industry networks, and increasing our member benefits to assist you meet your business needs.
There has never been a better time to be part of CCF QLD.
- We have advocated for members needs to both state and local governments
- Facilitated more than 35 industry events, providing businesses across Queensland access to networking opportunities, keynote presentations and industry information
- Implemented a refreshed digital presence, with a new website, careers and job posting portal and online registrations
- Delivered high quality training to more than 700 individuals and business in 2016-2017
Members are the reason CCF QLD exists and are critical to the success of the organisation.
CCF QLD’s goals are to ensure members are:
- represented – by ensuring their voice is heard at a local, state and national level
- informed– by providing them with sound advice, the latest information and quality training
- connected– by bringing them together with useful contacts, suppliers and each other
Renew your membership online today!
For more information, please phone the CCF QLD Brisbane Office on (07) 3360 7933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org