Results Released : Excellence in Civil Construction Awards
The CCF QLD Excellence in Civil Construction Awards were held on Friday 7 September 2018 at The Star Gold Coast.
CCF QLD would like to congratulate all finalists and winners recognised at the ceremony across the Industry Training Awards, People’s Awards and Earth Awards categories as detailed below:
- Industry Training Awards
- Certificate III Student of the Year Award: Matt English, BMD
- Encouragement Award: Mikayla Bennett, SoilCyclers Pty Ltd
- Outstanding Commitment to Training & Skill Development (Employer): BMD Constructions Pty Ltd
- Outstanding Commitment to Training & Skill Development (Individual): Daryl Curran, Pensar Pty Ltd.
- People’s Awards
- Site Supervisor of the Year Award: Matt Williamson, BMD
- Project Manager of the Year Award: Kieran Madgwick, BMD
- Construction Industry Person of the Year: Dannii Lawrence, BMD
- Safety Champion of the Year: Boyd Willcocks, CB Constructions
- Indigenous Employee of the Year: Eulalia Young, BMD.
- Earth Awards
- Projects Valued Under $2M: Doval Constructions (Qld) Ltd for the Mt Crosby Weir Pier & Sluice Gate Replacement
- Projects Valued Between $2M and $5M: Piling & Civil Australia for the Transmission Tower Foundation Replacement, Townsville
- Projects Valued Between $5M and $10M: Georgiou Group for the Frew Lamington National Park Road Reconstruction
- Projects Valued Between $10M and $30M: FKG Group for the Warrego Highway Overtaking Lanes – Oakey to Dalby
- Projects Valued Between $30M and $75M: CivilPlus Constructions Pty Ltd for the Contract C874 – Berth 4 Upgrade 2016
- Projects Valued Greater than $75M: Rio Tinto | Bechtel | Jacobs | McConnell Dowell for the Amrun Chith Export Facility.
Please click here to view the official Earth Awards press release.