2019 STATE CONFERENCE: LET'S GET TOPICAL
9-11 MAY 2019, CAIRNS QLD
Register to attend the 2019 CCF QLD State Conference.
KEEPING UP TO DATE WITH INDUSTRY
With frequent industry changes and updates we understand the need to be kept informed and up-to-date on issues affecting the industry.
NEED TO UPSKILL?
Our RTO Civil Train delivers training to our civil construction industry across Queensland; and as the peak body for the industry we are well placed to deliver high quality, industry specific training that meets your needs. After all, we know civil construction training – it’s all we do.
THE CIVIL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY'S PEAK BODY
We are the peak industry body for the civil construction industry and provide our members with support, advise and a range of benefits. Find out why being a member could be good for your business.
UPSKILL AND GET YOUR CAREER ON TRACK
We have a wide-range of short courses designed to up skill workers in the construction industry. Learn about how our courses can help you in your business.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
CCF QLD has two purpose built Queensland Civil Industry Training Centres (QCITC) located in Brisbane and Townsville, which have been designed specifically with the needs of the civil construction industry in mind.
Committed to ensuring the interest of the civil construction industry are professionally represented and protected.
We actively work to inform government decision-making on a broad range of issues relating to the civil construction industry. Learn how our advocacy services can help your business.
Have you got the latest edition of QLD:Insight Magazine?
CCF QLD’s mission is to be the voice of the industry and to provide a high level of benefit to its members. In particular, CCF QLD is focused on ensuring the industry:
- is professionally represented. By representing and advocating for the views of the industry to all levels of government in a timely and effective manner.
- is informed. By delivering to members, effective and timely information about key issues.
- has access to tools and resources that help businesses succeed. By identifying, developing and delivering tools and resources that assist members in their day-to-day operations.
- has access to high-quality training. By delivering best practice, training by the industry, for the industry.
- has access to opportunities to network, learn and celebrate their achievements. By delivering a range of events designed to provide members with opportunities to build relationships, be informed and have access to people of influence.
- has access to supporting partners that extend the benefits of membership. By developing networks and relationships with organisations, that can provide additional services to members beyond those provided directly by CCF QLD; delivering real cost savings to members.