CCF QLD offers a range of sponsorship options linked to its yearly event calendar which provide the opportunity to promote products or services to civil contractors in Queensland.
Sponsorship activities are structured to allow businesses to gain the most value from their investment, while maximising exposure and networking opportunities for those involved. N.B. Eligibility criteria applies*.
Some of the outcome’s businesses can expect from sponsoring a CCF QLD event are:
- Significant promotional advantage
- Corporate goodwill from attendees
- Relationship marketing
- Creation of brand awareness and acceptance
- Demonstration of products
- Increased business potential
- Enhanced company profile
- Direct access and networking opportunities with an audience made up of your current and potential clients
- Acknowledgment of the leadership role your organisation is taking within the industry
- Public support of the peak industry body for the civil construction industry.
Please click below to download our sponsorship prospectus. You can also contact the CCF QLD Events & Marketing Department for more information via phone 1300 CCF QLD or email.Click to view our Sponsorship Prospectus
Higher Level Exclusive Annual Partnerships are also available. Please click here for more details.
*Please note sponsorship opportunities are not available to companies that compete with current exclusive annual partners due to the exclusivity of these agreements. However, if you do compete with an existing partner - you may still advertise, become a member and attend events.