CCF QLD's mission is to represent the interests of the civil construction industry in Queensland while enhancing the prosperity of its members.
CCF QLD is focused on ensuring the industry:
- Is professionally represented. By representing and advocating for the views and interests of the industry to all levels of government in a timely and effective manner.
- Is informed. By delivering to industry effective and timely information on key issues.
- Has access to tools and resources that help businesses succeed. By identifying, developing and delivering tools and resources that assist the industry in its day-to-day operations.
- Has access to high quality training. By delivering best practice, training by the industry, for the industry.
- Has access to opportunities to network, learn and celebrate their achievements. By delivering a range of events designed to provide the industry with opportunities to build relationships, be informed and have access to people of influence.
- Has access to supporting businesses and professionals that extend the benefits of membership. By developing networks and relationships with organisations, that can provide additional services to members beyond those provided directly by CCF QLD; delivering real cost savings to members.