The Civil Contractors Federation Queensland Limited (CCF QLD) represents the interests and enhanced prosperity of the civil construction industry in Queensland.
CCF QLD is focused on ensuring the industry:
- Is professionally represented. By representing and advocating for the views and interests of the industry to all levels of government in a timely and effective manner.
- Is informed. By delivering to industry effective and timely information on key issues.
- Has access to tools and resources that help businesses succeed. By identifying, developing and delivering tools and resources that assist the industry in its day-to-day operations.
- Has access to high quality training. By delivering best practice, training by the industry, for the industry.
- Has access to opportunities to network, learn and celebrate their achievements. By delivering a range of events designed to provide the industry with opportunities to build relationships, be informed and have access to people of influence.
- Has access to supporting businesses and professionals. By developing networks and relationships with organisations that can provide additional services to industry beyond those provided directly by CCF QLD.