CCF QLD actively works to inform government decision-making on a broad range of issues relating to the civil construction industry.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the civil construction industry is professionally represented. It does this by:
- consulting with industry on key issues affecting the industry
- representing the industry on government and industry panels and working groups
- advocating for the views of the industry to all levels of government through various channels
- responding to reviews on a range of issues
- developing, distributing and promoting policies on various issues
To ensure it is accurately representing the views of the industry, CCF QLD actively seeks input from members on a range of policy issues and utilises that feedback to formulate its positions.