Join CCF QLD for the annual CCF QLD Brisbane Golf Day. Thanks to our hole sponsors: BUSSQ Building Super, Pickles Industrial, TFH Hire Services, Assignar, Fulton Hogan, and Bull Motor Bodies.
DATE: 18 June 2021
TIME: 7am registrations for an 8am shotgun start
RSVP: 4 June 2021
LOCATION: Gainsborough Greens Golf Club, 1 Halcyon Drive, Pimpama QLD 4209
INCLUDES: BBQ breakfast on arrival, Ambrose style golf in teams, 2 drinks on-course, and a build-your-own burger lunch post-game
DRESS CODE: Click here for details
PARKING: On-site free parking
- INDIVIDUAL TICKETS: $132 inc. GST pp (Members)
- INDIVIDUAL TICKETS: $220 inc. GST pp (Non-Members)
- TEAM TICKETS: $122 inc. GST pp [must purchase 4 tickets] (Members Only).
Need help booking tickets on our new portal? CLICK HERE to access the instruction manual!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID SAFE EVENTSIf you are unwell or experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any CCF QLD event - even if you have pre-registered. If you are unable to attend for this reason, please contact CCF QLD as soon as possible with the name of the colleague replacing you at the function. Upon arrival to events, follow the directions of CCF QLD and/or venue staff to avoid crowding. Maintaining physical distancing is the individual attendee's responsibility at all events. If you become unwell at an event, notify a CCF QLD or venue staff member immediately, who will show you to the allocated COVID isolation room and provide you with appropriate PPE.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the safety of our members, staff, industry and greater community. As such, we have put in place a number of measures in-line with current Queensland Government restrictions to ensure each of our events are as safe as possible for all involved:
- Full COVID Safe Event briefing for attendees sent via email on the week of the event
- Approved COVID Safe Event Plans provided by every venue
- Contact tracing details will be recorded for every event
- All relevant CCF QLD staff have undertaken the TAFE Queensland COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In training, as well as being briefed on the below CCF QLD documentation put in place for all events:
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Procedure
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Policy
- CCF QLD WHS Plan for COVID-19
- COVID Safe Event Checklist (event specific).
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID Safe Event practices at CCF QLD events, please contact our Marketing and Events Department on 1300 CCF QLD or email@example.com
Refunds are not possible after the RSVP date.