THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY - PLEASE ONLY REGISTER IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A PERSONAL INVITATION TO ATTEND
Join CCF QLD for an ABCC Information Session with Stephen McBurney.
DATE: 21 May 2021
TIME: 12:30pm - 2pm approx.
RSVP: 19 May 2021
LOCATION: Queensland Industry Training Centre (CCF QLD Office), 11 Hi-Tech Court, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
DRESS CODE: Business
PARKING: Ample free on-site parking
If you are unwell or experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any CCF QLD event - even if you have pre-registered. If you are unable to attend for this reason, please contact CCF QLD as soon as possible with the name of the colleague replacing you at the function.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the safety of our members, staff, industry and greater community. As such, we have put in place a number of measures in-line with current Queensland Government restrictions to ensure each of our events are as safe as possible for all involved:
- Full COVID Safe Event briefing for attendees sent via email on the week of the event
- Approved COVID Safe Event Plans provided by every venue
- Contact tracing details will be recorded for every event
- All relevant CCF QLD staff have undertaken the TAFE Queensland COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In training, as well as being briefed on the below CCF QLD documentation put in place for all events:
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Procedure
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Policy
- CCF QLD WHS Plan for COVID-19
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Checklist (event specific).
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID Safe Event practices at CCF QLD events, please contact our Marketing and Events Department on 1300 CCF QLD or firstname.lastname@example.org