The Department of Transport and Main Roads will be holding a regional breakfast in Cairns on the 27th of August 2021. CCF QLD members and non-members are invited to attend this significant regional event. Numbers are limited so please book quickly to secure your seat.
Other event information:
Venue: The Benson Hotel, 50 Grafton Street, Cairns QLD 4870
Date: 27th August 2021
RSVP: 18th August 2021
Time: 7am – 9am
Cost: Free of charge
Need help booking tickets on our new portal? CLICK HERE to access the instruction manual!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID SAFE EVENTS
If you are unwell or experiencing and COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any CCF QLD event - even if you have pre-registered. If you are unable to attend for this reason, please contact CCF QLD as soon as possible with the name of the colleague replacing you at the function. Upon arrival to events, follow the directions of CCF QLD and/or venue staff to avoid crowding. Maintaining physical distancing is the individual attendee's responsibility at all events. If you become unwell at an event, notify a CCF QLD or venue staff member immediately, who will show you to the allocated COVID isolation room and provide you with appropriate PPE.
CCF QLD is committed to ensuring the safety of our members, staff, industry and greater community. As such, we have put in place a number of measures in-line with current Queensland Government restrictions to ensure each of our events are as safe as possible for all involved:
- Full COVID Safe Event briefing for attendees sent via email on the week of the event
- Approved COVID Safe Event Plans provided by every venue
- Contact tracing details will be recorded for every event
- All relevant CCF QLD staff have undertaken the TAFE Queensland COVID Safe Work Training for Dining In training, as well as being briefed on the below CCF QLD documentation put in place for all events:
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Procedure
- CCF QLD COVID Safe Event Policy
- CCF QLD WHS Plan for COVID-19
- COVID Safe Event Checklist (event specific).
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID Safe Event practices at CCF QLD events, please contact our Marketing and Events Department on 1300 CCF QLD or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are not possible after the RSVP date.