The CCF QLD Environmental and Sustainability Committee was created to discuss environment and bio-marine obligations within civil construction, as well as on-going sustainability of industry.
- Acts, penalties, permits and compliance
- Risk and impact assessments
- Drainage, sediment, waste and erosion control
- Marine conservation and obligations
- Dust and soil control, noise, air quality
- Management of chemicals
- Flora and Fauna and fire management
- Developments in technology and innovation
- Training and funding
Committee Update REPORTS:
(Please note you need to be logged in as a member to read these updates).
CCF QLD Environmental and sustainability Committee Update Qtr 1