The CCF Earth Awards are the most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure which includes roads, bridges, railways, marine structures and utilities that are the economic veins and arteries linking the Australian community.
The CCF Earth Awards have the specific aim of recognising excellence in civil construction.
Each Branch of the CCF conducts State/Territory Earth Awards, with Branch winners progressing to the National Earth Awards.
State and National Earth Awards are presented in six categories,
according to project value:
Project value up to $2 million
Project value $2 million to $5 million
Project value $5 million to $10 million
Project value $10 million to $30 million
Project value $30 million to $75 million
Project value more than $75 million
WHO CAN ENTER?
The awards are open to all Australian civil construction companies. Entries are welcome for projects involving either:
- Single Contractor; or
- Joint Entry; involving Contractor/ Client/ Consultant/ Designer; or
- Overseas Aid Projects – CCF members only in the Asia/Pacific region (companies entering such projects will be required to assist in travel costs for judging.
WHY ENTER THE AWARDS
This is an ideal opportunity to present your company’s capabilities to the industry, your clients and prospective clients. Be recognised as a finalist or category winner at Branch and National levels for your company’s innovation and excellence in the civil construction industry.
The awards recognise Civil Construction companies who have recently been involved in a project which has excelled in:
- Project and construction
- People and training
A project is eligible for the Earth Awards if it is completed in the 12 months to 31 March 2019 or has reached “practical completion stage” (Ref.AS4000-1997) at 31 March 2019.
To enter into the 2019 CCF QLD Earth Awards please complete and return the Expression of Interest Form.
HOW TO ENTER
Those who are interested in entering the 2019 CCF QLD Earth Awards are required to complete the Expression of Interest Form and return to the CCF QLD by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This formalises your interest in nominating your project/s. A copy of the Earth Awards Submission Guidelines will be sent to you following the receipt of your Expression of Interest form. All full Earth Awards submissions are due by the 14th June 2019 and are to be delivered to 11 Hi-Tech Court, Eight Mile Plains or emailed to email@example.com.
PREVIOUS CCF QLD EARTH AWARDS WINNERS
- Category 1: Interflow Pty Ltd & Unitywater - Alex Foreshore Parkland DN450 Sewer Main Rehabilitation
- Category 2: Pumps United - New Parallel Runway Brisbane Airport - Dryandra Rd Dewatering
- Category 3: Doval Constructions (Qld) Ltd - CN6166 - Nerang Murwillumbah Batter Slips Restoration Works
- Category 4: McIlwain - Restoration of the Lamington National Park Road
- Category 5: BMD Constructions - Bruce Highway Bridge Upgrade - Cattle Creek and Frances Creek
- Category 1: Doval Constructions (Qld) Ltd - Mt Crosby Weir Pier & Sluice Gate Replacement
- Category 2: Piling & Civil Australia - Transmission Tower Foundation Replacement, Townsville
- Category 3: Georgiou Group - Frew Lamington National Park Road Reconstruction
- Category 4: FKG Group - Warrego Highway Overtaking Lanes - Oakey to Dalby
- Category 5: CivilPlus Constructions Pty Ltd - Contract C874 - Berth 4 Upgrade 2016
- Category 6: Rio Tinto | Bechtel | Jacobs | McConnell Dowell - Amrun Chith Export Facility
- Category 2: Brady Marine and Civil Pty Ltd - Rubyanna WWTP River Discharge Facility
- Category 3: Georgiou Group Pty Ltd – Paradise Road Safety Upgrade
- Category 4: BMD Group encompassing BMD Urban, JMac Constructions, Urbex, Empower Engineers and Project Managers – Minnippi
- Category 5: Seymour Whyte Constructions Pty Ltd – Pacific Motorway – Coomera Exit 54 Interchange Update
- Category 6: Seymour Whyte Constructions Pty Ltd – Townsville Ring Road Section 4
- Category 1: Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure – Barry Parade
- Category 2: Diona Pty Ltd – Chambers Flat Road Pump Station to Marsden Wastewater Conveyance – Pump Station Works
- Category 3: McIlwain Civil Engineering Pty Ltd – Moggill Road Cycle Bridge METD-2868
- Category 4: JF Hull Holdings & GHD – South Pine River & Tributary Creek Bridge Upgrades
- Category 6: Transcity Joint Venture comprising BMD Constructions, Ghella and Acciona – Legacy Way
- Category 1: JF Hull Holdings Pty Ltd – Bridge Strike Protection Project – Annerley Road
- Category 2: Civil Mining & Construction Pty Ltd – West Creek and Goggs Street, Toowoomba, Package 41
- Category 3: York Civil Pty Ltd and Stanwell Corporation Ltd – Black Creek Diversion Channel
- Category 4: Seymour Whyte Constructions Pty Ltd – North Coast Batter Slope Stabilisation
- Category 5: Civil Mining & Construction Pty Ltd/ Downer Joint Venture together with Department of Transport and Main Roads – Pacific Motorway Upgrade (Worongary to Mudgeeraba)
- Category 6: McConnell Dowell Constructors – Gold Coast Light Rail
- Category 1: Concrib Pty Ltd – Crest Estate vertical cantilever sleeper walls
- Category 2: McIlwain Civil Engineering Pty Ltd – Spring Creek Road embankment stabilisation
- Category 3: Hazell Bros Group Pty Ltd – Black Mountain Range road realignment
- Category 4: FK Gardner & Sons Group Pty Ltd – Gore Highway foam stabilisation project
- Category 5: CairnsConnect (BMD ALBEM Joint Venture and the Department of Transport and Main Roads) – Cairns Bruce highway upgrade – Sheehy Road to Ray Jones Drive
- Category 1: Eco Civil Solutions (QLD) – Redlynch School sports field drainage project
- Category 2: Abergeldie complex Infrastructure – Redbank Creek bridge
- Category 3: McIlwain Civil Engineering Pty Ltd – AJ Qyllie Bridge Replacement and Approaches
- Category 4: Abergeldie complex Infrastructure – Lucinda Bulk Sugar Terminal
- Category 5: Team M1 (comprising the Bielby Hull Albem Joint Venture, Department of Transport and Main Roads, GHD Pty Ltd and Bonacci Group (QLD) Pty Ltd) – Pacific Motorway Upgrade – Section B
- Category 1: CivilPlus Constructions Pty Ltd – Birthday creek bridge
- Category 2: Brady Marine and Civil Pty Ltd – West End ferry terminal
- Category 3: McIlwain Civil Engineering Pty Ltd – Bicentennial bike-way upgrade – Hale Street east
- Category 4: WDS and York Civil Joint Venture and Cassowary Coast Regional Council – Innisfail sewage treatment plant upgrade
- Category 5: Hull Albem Joint Venture – Houghton Highway bridge duplication
- Category 1: CivilPlus Constructions Pty Ltd – NQ2112 Replace Mount Crook obstruction light tower
- Category 2: Interflow Resources Pty Ltd – Nudgee Road emergency sewer rehabilitation works
- Category 3: Waterway Construction Pty Ltd – Reconstruction of flood damaged ferry terminals in Brisbane
- Category 4: Seymour Whyte Constructions Pty Ltd – North Shore Boulevard
- Category 5: Leighton Abigroup Joint Venture – Gateway upgrade project